Pump Engineer / Service Engineer
Pump Engineer / Service Engineer required for our client a market leading pump manufacturer, with experience of working in the Water Utilities, HVAC or Building Services sector with knowledge of clean water or wastewater pumps. The field service engineer requires sound Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and previous pump service experience covering the East Midlands, M1 corridor.
The ideal location for the Pump Service Engineer / Building Service Engineer would be with easy access to either the M1 or M6 corridor and live in the East Midlands area such as Leicester, Birmingham and Coventry. You will work on our client's extensive range of water utilities pumps and pumping stations, these range from waste water pumps, centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pump stations and inverters.
My client is a leading manufacturer in the UK and they are looking for a customer facing, professional Service engineer to join their team.
Pump Service Engineer - East Midlands Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on booster sets, pump stations, Inverters covering HVAC / Building Services and Wastewater.
- Advice line manager and scheduling department of any issues to ensure customer is informed at all times.
- Carry out risk assessments on site as required and raise any concerns with line manager;
- Setting up and commissioning of new pumping equipment
Pump Service Engineer - East Midlands Position Requirements
- Experience working as a pump engineer
- Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability to service and fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, ideally with 17th Edition qualifications
Pump Service Engineer - East Midlands Position Remuneration
- Salary £25K-32K + overtime + bonus
- Flexible benefits package (20% of salary)
- Fully Expensed Company Vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday
- Call Out Allowance (£120 1 in 4)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960478025