LD Case Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based CCG who are urgently seeking an Interim Learning Disability Case Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to help the CCG deliver on complex cases related to learning disability. This is a hands on piece of work for someone who has focused on achieving discharge of patients currently in assessment and treatment beds to move back into the community. This role is to ensure that each individual patient is assessed and given appropriate level of care back into the community on a case by case basis.
What will underpin the success of this assignment is your background in delivering in a learning and disability setting. Holding your Mental Health registration and well versed with the Mental Capacity Act. Injecting your experience and expertise will prove critical to this role.
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate their experience and positive approach in this hands-on and delivery driven role.
Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- Track record in managing complex cases.
- Experience working in community LD services.
- An in-depth understanding of the discharge process and assessment.
- Working hand in glove with key stakeholders across the organisation and exceeding those expectations.
- Excellent engagement skills, able to work with wider teams.
- Must hold RMN registration.
- START: ASAP
- DURATION: 6 months
- INTERVIEWS: w/c 9th April
- RATE: £275-£300 per day (Outside IR35)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960477824