Are you looking for a real opportunity to progress your career where you can really make your mark?
My client is a rapidly growing finance company who are in a niche market and they are leading the way.
This technical role is a stand-alone positon within this organisation so the buck will stop with you!! You will be the point of contact whenever there are any system errors. You will be liaising with the internet and telecoms companies to resolve issues.
This role is very hands on as well as having many development areas. The opportunities for you to develop your skill set and implement new systems and ideas are endless.
Main Responsibilities for the Technical Support
· 1st line support for all staff members
· Settling new PC's and ensuring all systems work
· Managing backup systems
· Wiring the PCs and cabling
· Managing the printers
· Understanding and managing networks
· Managing server for the office
· Database management
What a Technical Support Person needs to have
· Degree in IT or equivalent
· Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
· Wide breadth of experience within IT?
· Familiar with networks
· Understand servers
· Driving license and own vehicle
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960477850