Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join our sister business, Malmec. As one of the UK's leading maintenance service providers, they have recently been successful in securing a long-term maintenance contract with one of the leading FMCG intermediate product producers.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to join a recognised world leader in their field, who are investing heavily across their site in Royston.
Successful candidates will work across a double day shift pattern as follows:
- Early Shift - 6am to 3pm (Mon-Thur) and 7am to 4.00pm (Friday)
- Late Shift - 12pm to 9pm (Mon, Tue, Wed), 11am to 8pm (Thu) and 7am to 4pm (Friday)
- Candidates will also be expected to work an on-call rota 1 week in 2 (approximately 3 call-outs a month) 9pm to 7am (Mon to Fri)
Key Skills Required:
- Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer with at least 5 years industrial experience (60/40 split)
- Recognised qualifications in Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of "Inspection & Testing" and "17th Edition Wiring Regulations" would be beneficial, however relevant training can be provided to cover this.
- Previous experience gained within a fast-paced maintenance environment
- Previous experience gained within FMCG would be an advantage.
- Experienced in both Reactive and Preventative Maintenance, with the ability to follow PPM Schedules
- Knowledge of PLC systems and inverter drives would be beneficial
- A good understanding and experience in covering Mechanical maintenance would be an advantage.