These are exciting times at Prodrive Motorsport. Winning is a habit and whether off-road or on the track at Le Mans, it is what we do. We dare to push, we do whatever it takes. Our new GT race and rally-X programmes provide us the opportunity to redefine the possible and challenge limits. This next generation of world championship winning cars that we are now developing will be our best ever.We are now seeking an experienced electrical technician to join our dynamic team and help us manufacture and test wiring harness assemblies. You will join our motorsport team and be technically responsible for the delivery and installation of our motorsport electrical solutions.
- Support the engineers and technicians in the installation of the electrical systems on GTE, RX, GT3 and GT4 cars
- To manufacture and build wire harness’ and looms for the above cars and other projects
- To be able to read and follow engineering drawings
- Carrying out hands on work competently and within set production times
- To advise the supervisor on and rectify any electrical faults
- Motorsport or aerospace experience preferred
- Flexibility to travel on race events if required
At Prodrive we like to challenge convention. By combining our motorsport ethos with free thinking we create innovative products to short timescales, which inspire our customers in the automotive, aerospace, marine and other sectors to realise their ambitions. We also happen to make championship-winning race and rally cars.
If you’re up for the challenge and want to join one of the world's leading motorsport businesses apply now.