Graduate / Mid / Senior - Software Development Engineer
Software Development Engineer
Location: Commutable from Welshpool, Newtown, Shrewsbury, Llandrindod Wells, and Oswestry
3 x roles available (Graduate, Mid-Level & Lead)
Salary - Competitive (Dependent on Experience)
Software Development Engineers required for an automotive focused company based in Mid-Wales. The client works with leading commercial car and motorbike manufacturers across the globe delivering software solutions. The client has a consolidated turnover of over several hundred million Euro annually and is spread across 16 countries.
An attractive salary is offered, and other benefits such as an early finish on a Friday, and a profit related bonus scheme are part of the package. The client is looking for 3 x Software Development Engineers of varying abilities from Graduate, through to Mid-Level and Lead Developer for these vacancies.
Experience & Skills of Software Development Engineer:
- Programming experience with .NET framework and C#.
- Experience with server and client side web application design and deployment using ASP.NET MVC and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of SQL and LINQ.
- Winforms and WPF.
- Component and Control Development.
Personal Qualities of Software Development Engineer:
- Creative thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to work on different projects.
- Well motivated and enthusiastic.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960478279