Technical Business Analyst (Agile / Payments)
Technical Business Analyst - Agile, Payments. One of the UK's top FinTechs (an FCA regulated payments services company) seeks an experienced 'technical' business analyst to join their well-established Development department. This is a broad-based technical business analyst position offering good scope for future career development.
Please note: this role requires an in-depth knowledge of Payments. The client needs someone with knowledge of their industry.
Technical Business Analyst - the role:
Working as an interface between the business and IT, this challenging and rewarding position will see you:
- Gathering business requirements and process flows to design and prepare new systems & solutions
- Analysing non-functional requirements
- Understanding the technical limitations of the platform
- Analysing business problems and requirements developing new options and recommendations
- Other duties inc: documentation, user training, UAT, workshops, etc
Technical Business Analyst - skills & experience:
This technical business analyst role requires someone with a track-record in a similar role, within Financial Services, software development or FinTech organisation.
- Payments experience is critical
- Identifying business requirements and processes for complex technical solutions
- SQL creation for data retrieval purposes
- Experience of understanding how a business works at a systems level
- Jira and Confluence
This is a great career opportunity to join a well-established, but still expanding company with a solid reputation in the industry. The company fosters growth and development. Salary to £57,000. Services advertised by Dupen Ltd are those of an Agency.