Blu coal are seeking multiple Project Managers (LV/HV) for a national NERS accredited ICP business for the South region.
Excellent opportunity for progression as our client is expanding rapidly year on year! With over 200 direct employees within the business they are now concentrating on the London market and seeking experience LV/HV Project Managers.
You will be responsible for works in relation to 11kv and 33kv new connections for both commercial and domestic properties. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with a variety of people including site staff, clients and highways authorities. Working experience of new connections in an ICP or DNO environment is essential.
Project Manager LV/HV
* To deliver Contestable Connections on time and within budget
* Maintain financial control of projects throughout using correct procedures.
* Develop Construction Method Statements and prepare site instruction.
* Carry out Risk Assessments and safety audits as required
* Ensure all works are carried out to DNO specifications.
* Carry out all works in line with company policies and procedures
* Ensure all off-site work is managed in accordance with Chapter 8 NRSWA.
* Liaise with other staff / client to ensure all targets and key milestones are met.
* Ensure that the legal completion for their individual projects is being monitored.
* To provide and feedback relevant KPI information as required.
* To hold all current relevant authorisations and certification related to the project before personnel can carry out the works.
If you are interested to hear more about this position, please call 01892 234999
Blu coal are seeking Project Managers for a national NERS accredited ICP business.