MPS or UPS with TLR 2b
Full-time • Permanent • Required September 2018
Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery is an expanding four form of entry school, situated close to the border of Harrow and Barnet. We want the very best for every child in our school and as staff we work hard to ensure our children are happy and safe, so they can achieve their full potential. Our pupils’ behavior and welfare is
Outstanding (Ofsted 2018).
We are on an exciting journey under our new leadership, embedding the good practices recognised in our recent inspection. We want our staff to see themselves as lead learners, committed to their own professional development. You are the right candidate if you:
• already have extensive experience and passion for working within the primary phases (EYFS, KS 1&2).
• enjoy using creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning and respond to the individual strengths and needs of the children in your care.
• are committed in delivering exciting learning experiences in stimulating environments both in and out of the classroom.
• display relentless passion and enthusiasm for striving for the very best, and your talent for effective planning, teaching and assessment enables children to make exceptional progress.
• are excited and motivated by the rewards and challenges of working in school at the beginning of a journey that affords you the opportunity to make your MARK!
In return for your hard work and dedication to improving the provision for every child, we can offer you:
• incredibly enthusiastic, well-behaved and motivated pupils
• a great staff team to work with
• the support of a leadership team, dedicated to having a positive impact on pupil outcomes
• opportunities to develop your leadership skills and to further your career
• dedicated management time for you to carry out your role.
If you are a creative and talented class teacher and believe this may the right school for you, we would be delighted to show you around our school and discuss the positions available.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references, medical clearances, evidence of essential qualifications and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
For an informal (and confidential) discussion please contact: Joanne Daswani.
To arrange a visit, please contact Paola Boyadjian oby telephone or email.
Further information and application packs are available on our website on our vacancies section under the ‘Information’ tab.
Application by letter and completed application form to Personnel, Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery, Wemborough Road HA7 2EQ.
Closing date: Friday 20th April 2018.
Interviews: 9th & 10th May 2018 (only shortlisted candidates will be informed).
An equal opportunities employer.
Whitchurch Primary School & Nursery, Wemborough Road, Stanmore HA7 2EQ