- Full Time
A market leading and innovative hair care product developer are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join their successful and expanding team. The Cambridge site is the HQ of the company's NPD, where the company are true innovators in developing the leading technology within hair care products.
The Role -
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing, testing, debugging and documenting new firmware for microcontrollers (C language) and other SoC to a high standard
- Working with electronics engineers to develop, support and test leading consumer products
- Implementing and managing a firmware testing plan
- Managing firmware releases
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A relevant qualification within software or electronics
- Experience working in embedded systems for high volume consumer electronics
- A proven track record in developing complex firmware in embedded C
- A deep understanding of microcontrollers and of the firmware development process
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to travel internationally.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960478910