Residential Childcare Worker
We are currently looking to recruit a Residential Support Worker for a leading childcare provider, to help them source permanent full time Residential Support Workers, for their EBD children's homes based across Staffordshire.
You would be expected to;
- To provide primary basic care and a nurturing, therapeutic environment to help the child progress.
- To contribute to the normal development of the children and young people through the provision of a healthy lifestyle to enable them to reach their fullest potential by providing a variety of stimulating activities and a consistent and caring adult model.
- To work with consistent boundaries in order to create safety for the children and young people.
- To be a positive role model for the child and practitioners and encourage both to develop meaningful relationships and attachments.
- To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the children and young people are monitored and protected and have their needs met ensuring that all safeguarding needs are met.
- To be aware of the children's rights and to work in an anti-discriminatory and anti- oppressive manner.
It is essential that you hold your Level 3 in Children Young People's Workforce or equivalent qualifications, you would also need to be a car driver.
You would be required to work on shift and complete your share of sleep ins and weekend work.
The salary for this role is between the bracket of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum.
To apply for the role of Residential Support Worker, please click APPLY now and send CV.