Business Process Solutions Architecture
Business Process Solutions Architecture - London - c£Competitive and benefits including bonus
Our client seeks to appoint and experienced BPO Solutions Architecture. This is a non-technical role, with the focus on providing Business Process Solutions to F500 client base e.g. including large financial organisations and Investment Banks.
Specifically, this role will be responsible for
- Helping to build, modify and deploy proprietary tools, methodologies and IP across internal teams, driving scale and repeatability across Solution Sales, Architecture and Client Service organisations;
- Supporting product development across Contracts Platform, including the development of new solution categories in response to regulatory or business needs our clients face;
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard business solution by leveraging proprietary tools, methodologies, and intellectual property to help define or interpret client requirements and craft commercially viable and deliverable solutions;
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create pricing estimates; working with the Product, Solution Sales and Client Service organisations to finalise and obtain necessary sign-offs across the organisation;
- Managing the communication/collaboration with a range of internal customers and stakeholders, including the Product, Solution Sales and Client Service organisations;
- Interfacing with the Client Service organisation to: provide input throughout contracting phase, ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver;
- Collaborating with the sales function as a key member of the deal team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal groups;
- Aligning final solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions.
Successful candidates must be fit for our clients unique operating environment and culture: high-growth, innovative, lean, and values-driven. As such, successful candidates must be highly capable in each of the following dimensions (among others): adaptability, curiosity, resourcefulness, analytical thinking/problem solving, proactivity, collaboration, technological savvy, and operating with/through a lean team (for people leaders: must be comfortable in a player/coach role.)
- 5+ years' experience as a consultant, solution architect, or project manager for top-tier consultancy, business process outsourcing, legal process outsourcing, or technology outsourcing companies or a similar role within an F500 or another professional services organisation.
- Two years' experience within a business solution engineering or architecture role.
- Robust consulting toolkit and nuanced understanding of outsourcing models, tools, and governance required.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative capabilities.
- Financial modeling skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills, and an ability to work across numerous opportunities at various stages in the pipeline.
- Passion for successfully overseeing and delivering consulting engagements, especially those driving client transformation.
- Strong client presence; track record of building trusted advisory relationships.
- Relentless focus on client's needs and consistently raises the bar on service excellence.
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments.
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills.
- High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (including PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Visio).
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to build credibility with all levels within the organisation, while working with diverse teams required to perform under pressure.
- Proven influencing and negotiating skills.
To apply for the role of Business Process Solutions Architecture, please click APPLY now and send CV.