Project Controls Manager (Nuclear Generation)
JOB TITLE: Project Controls Manager
RATE: £45.00 - £50.00 per hour (Ltd / Umbrella)
My client, Cavendish Nuclear, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Babcock International Group, is the UK's leading nuclear services company.
With a highly-skilled workforce circa 6,000, Cavendish Nuclear is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and has offices and sites located across the UK as well as internationally.
Cavendish Nuclear innovates to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost and delivers across all aspects of the nuclear energy life-cycle; from design and build, through to operations and maintenance, decommissioning, waste management and remediation.
Cavendish Nuclear put people first. A role with the organisation is hugely rewarding and exciting; one that stretches and challenges individuals to be the best they can be. When becoming part of the Cavendish Nuclear team, you know that's exactly what you'll get.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum HNC level qualification / NVQ Level 4 in Project Controls.
- APM full member or PMI, PMP qualified.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in the field of project controls and/or project management in an appropriate sector (nuclear, process engineering, oil & gas or civil engineering).
- Experience of building and managing a multi discipline project / programme controls team on a suite of Cat A or B projects.
- Experience in project performance analysis and reporting variance analyses SV / CV, trend analysis, change control management in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience of managing the monthly reporting cycle, risk management, dashboard generation and resource analysis and management.
IDEALLY YOU WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Current UK security clearance at SC level.
- Degree level qualification.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.