PPC Executive - Manchester
If you do not want to gamble with your career and want a safe bet in your next move, that is going to guarantee you hit the jackpot of jobs, then this position could be for you. PPC Executive required, based in Manchester city centre. You will be responsible for managing campaigns for some of the most competitive markets in the country. Get to plan, execute and optimise paid search campaigns across multiple platforms.
Position: PPC Executive
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Whether you prefer a lie in or an early finish, they offer the flexibility for you to do whichever you prefer. With a dedicated Xbox room, ping pong table, darts board, and dress-down Friday, as well as monthly team incentives like Bowling or Go-Karting, the office space here is a vibrant and exciting place. You will also receive 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- This position will offer you the opportunity to cement your career in this rapidly growing business by working alongside PPC experts.
- The PPC Executive will perform keyword research and support new business development, helping to improve rankings in all major search engines.
- Keeping up to date and educated on the latest industry trends and market competitors, as well as maintaining and growing working relationships with important clients.
- Developing strategies over both VOD and social media platforms such as Facebook, and YouTube.
What skills are used by a PPC Executive?
- Minimum of 1 years paid search experience
- AdWords qualified
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- DCM and Attribution modelling is beneficial
- Budget management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
First Achieve was founded on the concept of being much more than a recruitment agency. With businesses and job seekers becoming increasingly frustrated by standard industry practices, we developed a fresh approach to matching candidates and organisations who share a common goal.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Chris on 07964 832 714.