Graduate Purchase Ledger - Entry Level - No exp required
An exciting opportunity for an entry-level graduate or finance professional, to learn and process end-to-end accounts payable procedures within a small and personable finance function - directly reporting into the Financial Controller. This role would best suit a candidate with some understanding of an end-to-end Accounts Payable Function, but no working experience is required. Study support is available, as is time off for exams.
This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate with a relevant degree to take their first steps into an accounting position, for example.
End-to-end AP functions - Experience is not necessary as training will be provided. Understanding on an end-to-end AP function is a major advantage.
- Invoice processing;
- Payment runs;
- Query handling;
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Willingness to learn is key for this position. As is the ability to fit into a small finance function.
- Confidence and willingness to learn;
- Personable attitude and ability to fit into a small finance function;
- Interest in accountancy and further accounting studies (AAT, ACCA etc.);
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently;
- Mathematical and English language competency;
- Ideally an understanding of accounting methods, with ambition to complete relevant qualifications;
- Ideally a basic understanding of an end-to-end AP function
- Services sector;
- Building on successful year-on-year growth;
- Excellent transport links;
- Small, personable finance function
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 (negotiable), Accounting Study Support (Financial + time-off for exams)
To apply please submit an application here, or send a CV to james. for a further discussion.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960477786