Product Owner E-commerce
We are recruiting for a Product Owner to join this fast-growing e-commerce company. Due to rapid expansion they are now in a position where they need to overhaul their back-end systems which allow the business to run successfully. The Product Owner will own the re-development understanding the different elements that make the back end systems from CRM to Supply Chain and Finance and assist with making these more efficient.
The Product Owner role is for an initial 9 Month FTC with a view to extension.
Responsibilities of Product Owner:
- Take a user centred approach to improving existing business systems.
- Manage product lifecycle from inception through to delivery.
- Create user stories, product roadmaps and understand how new product delivery can create ROI.
- Mentor junior staff members and work closely with BA's and Developers to ensure the success of the Product delivery.
- Work in an agile environment leading sprints and stand ups.
- Assist with the UAT of Product enhancements and roll outs.
- Effectively manage stakeholders being a bridge between business and technology.
Skill Set and Experience required of Product Owner:
- Strong experience in a software delivery role ideally in the e-commerce sector.
- Good knowledge of the components that go into back office platforms and how they all link together and can improve experience from a customer point of view.
- Experience with B2C e-commerce products would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience of managing Product delivery from prioritisation, clearing backlogs, creating product workflows and user stories.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
The Product Owner role will initially be a 9 month FTC. The salary for the Product Owner will be in the region of £50,000-£60,000 pro rata.
The Product Owner role is based in South-West London.