REESON Education is working with a 'good' school in Greenwich looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Reception teacher. They are looking for someone ambitious to support the school as they continue their journey towards outstanding. The school is both successful and popular, situated in a lovely area of South East London. In their recent Ofsted report (2016), the school was referred to as calm, warm and respectful. The SLT team are very positive and ambitious.
The successful candidate will have:
- Consistently good- outstanding teaching
- Experience within Early Years
- High expectations of both themselves and the pupils
- A desire to want to support children to reach their potential
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- The willingness to work as a team with others
- A supportive and friendly environment
- Excellent and updated resources
- High quality professional development opportunities
- A well-established senior leadership team
- A wide variety of curriculum enrichment opportunities which include a purpose built cookery room and a school farm!
The school can offer you:
If you would like to be considered for this Reception teacher position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively feel free to contact Nurani from Reeson Education on 02038410777 for more information.