Project Coordinator / PMO Analyst - FinTech
Project Coordinator / PMO Analyst / Project Support - FinTech. This well-established Fintech (a payments services company) is experiencing heavy growth and seeks a Project Coordinator to join their expanding Projects team in their PMO. Project Coordination work will mainly focus on internal projects and offer you great career advancement opportunities in the PMO and wider Projects team as it continues to expand.
Project Coordinator - the role:
- Providing hands-on delivery and administration support to a range of project and programmes, vital to the company's roadmap
- Implementing guidelines and procedures to collect, collate and maintain data
- Creating and updating project plans, identifying and tracking cross-project dependencies
- Implement further progress report mechanisms
- This is a wide-ranging PMO role - more details available on request
Project Coordinator - the person:
The client requires an experience PMO analyst with strong project coordination skills, with:
- Strong structured project management methodology and tools knowledge (e.g. Prince2, P30, PMO)
- Integrated project planning, covering critical path analysis, dependency mapping, resource balancing.
- Strong MS Project and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, building strong relationships with the various internal teams
This is a fabulous career opportunity to join a well-established, but still expanding company with a solid reputation in the industry. Salary to £37,000. Services advertised by Dupen Ltd are those of an Agency.