Senior Integration Developer (WMB/IIB)
Capita are working with a leading technology consultancy on-site with a leading retail client in the Hertfordshire area. We are looking for a number of WMB/IIB developers to join an existing team to help architect ,design and develop the integration solution.
The successful candidate will be responsible for architecting the integration solution and approach defined for each project;
- Advanced experience in the architecture and design of complex business process solutions using ESB, SOA and BPM technologies
- Over 10 years of advanced experience in complex integration solutions with one or more of the following integration platforms - IBM IIB/MQ, TIBCO BusinessWorks, webMethods, Oracle Fusion/SOA Suite, MuleSoft, WSO2, JBoss Fuse
- Over 10 years of advanced integration experience with industry standard messaging products including ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBM/MQ, other JMS based products and Apache Kafka
- Over 6 years of experience with integration of ERP and Enterprise systems including SAP, Oracle, Siebel, Salesforce
- Strong understanding of network and data center architecture, as well as application development methodologies
- Experience with Linux platforms including CentOS, Ubuntu Redhat Enterprise Linux or Fedora
- Experience in creating and utilizing architecture and design patterns
- Intermediate knowledge of database platforms including RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL and SQLServer and NoSQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language including Java, C++, Scala, node.js
Please apply with your most up to date CV for consideration.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960478745