CFO | Fast-Growth Retailer | London
New Opportunity - CFO - Major Fashion Retailer
We are pleased to be working exclusively with a major fashion retailer. They are growing rapidly and have a fast-paced environment full of young, driven and passionate people. This company are looking to hire a CFO to support the continued expansion. They are keen to add someone to the business who is fun, hardworking and wants to progress their career quickly. The CFO will have full responsibility for the P&L, production of MI and board packs, reporting and cash management.
- Full responsibility for the management of the Finance function
- Supporting the CEO and investors in additional fund raising, mid-term financial planning and longer-term growth strategy (market entry etc)
- Management of FP&A, MI, Financial Systems, cash management and Financial Reporting
- In the start-up environment, the CFO will play a key role in Company Decision Making and be required to work on a range of projects out with Finance
- Provision of detailed Analysis to internal stakeholders and the VC Board
- Implementing best practice and developing a talented team
- Production of effective KPI Reporting metrics and financial models
- Previous experience in a retail company
- Experience managing FP&A, MI, Reporting and Cash Management
- Excellent communicator
- High degree of business acumen
- Qualified Accountant or MBA
- Up to £150,000
- Equity (depends on salary and experience)
- Start Date flexible
Please email or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ