We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Engineer to attend site visits to service and validate a variety of Mechanical Presses. Salary is £32,000 - £35,000 with an excellent benefits package that includes laptop, phone, van, fuel card, life insurance and pension scheme.
As a Service Engineer, you will be based from home with the following duties & responsibilities:
- Undertaking repairs and services at customer sites (occasional nights away and weekend work may be required – overtime paid)
- Validating and problem solving Mechanical press breakdowns and repairs ranging from 200 to 2000 tonne presses
- Carrying out in house Maintenance when required
- Working within teams of 2-4 engineers across the UK on planned maintenance projects
To be successful in the role of Service Engineer, you must have previously worked in a similar environment and you will possess the following skills & experience:
- Strong background in Mechanical Maintenance and Press work
- Apprentice trained with very strong Mechanical skills
- Proven background in manufacturing service or manufacturing maintenance.
- Must be able to travel to customers’ sites on a regular basis
This position will be home-based and candidates should ideally be located in the West Midlands such as; Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Cannock, Worcestershire, Dudley, Tipton, Halesowen, Redditch, West Bromwich, Erdington, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth and Telford.
If you are an experienced Service Engineer, looking for an excellent opportunity please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960478439