Are you interested in fashion? Our top client has a fantastic opening for you to join their highly talented team as a Graphic Designer!
Our client has seen tremendous growth within the fashion industry. They are continuing to release fantastic luxury fashion pieces that are always a hit with customers! Our client is seeking a Graphic Designer who is creative in nature and has the ability to bring innovative ideas to the job. The role of Graphic Designer is located in Manchester adjacent to excellent transport links.
The role of Graphic Designer has many exciting aspects. The main aspect is to be responsible for creating inspiring creatives to feature across a multitude of channels. In order to achieve this, it’s important that a candidate applying has a passion for fashion along with a strong and keen eye for good attention to detail. Furthermore, digital skills are important, as there will be a need to develop digital design and digital content.
Key responsibilities of Graphic Designer
- Produce innovative designs that appeal to the client’s customer
- Be responsible for the execution of visual designs that work accordingly with brand guidelines
- Combine creative skills with commercial flare in order to have the customer in mind
- Develop digital design that includes landing pages, animation and visual design across the website
- Produce offline content that includes leaflets and press releases.
- Assist in adhoc campaigns
- Keep up to date with latest industry trends
Key skills of Graphic Designer
- Appropriate qualification in graphic design
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of retail and the fashion sector
- Advanced understanding of Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign applications
- Familiarity with web and digital design
- HTML experience is desirable
- An outstanding creative flare
- Strong ability of working in a fast paced environment
Do you think you would be the perfect candidate for this role? Then why not contact us today or apply online!