Reporting to the MD and senior management the Finance Manager is responsible for all aspects of accounting for this established commercial company. Managing a small team, duties will be varied and include -
- Preparation of financial and management accounts for three group companies.
- Managing cashflow and reporting on forecasts
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded correctly
- Assisting with annual budget
- Preparing information for regular board meetings
- Dealing with external auditors, banks, insurance suppliers etc
- Candidates will ideally be AAT qualified with previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Sage 50.
- Able to identify and implement cost saving opportunities within the business.
An attractive salary £ 28,000 - £ 32,000 and benefits including free parking.