We are seeking a Marketing Intern. The role will involve Social Media campaigns and PR activities.
This role would suit an enthusiastic character with some previous experience .Permanent opportunities may become available during / after the 6 month internship for the right candidate.
- Ability to update stories accurately and quickly onto Social Media Platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Review publications and news articles and other Social Media sites to make connections and drive content whilst also providing press-clipping services when required
- Organise the dispatch of product samples to press for review whilst maintaining a sample log of products out in the field
- To accept and participate in opportunities to learn additional aspects of the marketing operation to help in your personal development
- Achieve specific objectives set by your manager
Job Content includes but is not limited to:
- Update and maintain the companies Social Media Platforms with fresh and exciting stories, videos and articles whilst maintaining high standards of quality and professionalism
- Responding to customer's comments and suggestions via our client's social media platforms ensuring regular engagement and high integrity is maintained at all times
- Help the team prioritise constant and evolving demand for marketing services from the business
- To be a brand 'champion' ensuring our clients brand is always respected and represented in a professional manner
- Help measure the impact and reach of our client's social media and PR campaigns
- Ad hoc duties
Candidate Profile - The ideal candidate:
- Outstanding writing skills, including superb spelling and grammar
- Expertise in a variety of social media platforms
Microsoft Productivity Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, tenacious and diligent
- Ability to plan effectively with good attention to detail
Educated to degree level; preferably in Marketing / Communications or a related field.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants.