Digital Marketing Assistant
A financial services organisation in Manchester is looking at expanding the marketing team with the addition of a Digital Marketing Assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move into a role with more autonomy and responsibility with a business that has an excellent employee and customer ethos.
If you love all things digital marketing from social media to SEO to PPC and Google Analytics, then this is the role for you. Ultimately, the purpose of this role is to assist the marketing team with the planning and implementation of marketing acquisition campaigns across a range of channels including: website, social media platforms, third party partners, email, direct mail, PPC and SEO.
- Help maintain and develop the website i.e. through content creation, A/B testing, analysis of user behaviour
- Assist with marketing campaigns through a range of channels such as content, email, third party, PPC and display campaigns
- Undertake regular reporting and analysis of marketing data to identify trends and opportunities to increase sales and revenue
- Assist with maintenance and administration of affiliate marketing programme
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Marketing or business orientated degree
- A minimum of one’s year work experience in a similar marketing role
- Computer literate – Ideally proficient in Microsoft Office programmes, such as Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics as well as other marketing analytics platforms is desired, though not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills
- Willingness to learn and add value
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.