My client who specialise in the provision of online betting and gaming software to UK and global service providers are seeking a Project Manager for their office in London.
As a Project Manager you will be expected to take full ownership of your projects to ensure completion and successful delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders / management.
The project management office will rely on the Project Manager to manage and follow up on open items and track project issues and risks for a number of different projects concurrently.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, 3rd parties, clients and senior management, working closely with all aspects of the business (product development, account management, development teams and operations), on a number of projects throughout each release cycle.
- Project Manage to ensure all aspects of the delivery are tracked, ensuring projects are resourced and meet client and business expectations.
- Delivering key upgrades to an established bespoke product used by all our customers. This includes product enhancements, new features, bespoke software development and technical upgrades.
- New Products - Managing the overall delivery process from concept, right through to launch with key stakeholders.
- Data Migrations - Managing complex data migrations that includes player data, game data, payment data, financial and transactional history from external platforms and 3rd Party systems.
- Technical Integrations - Managing internal and external integration projects, ranging from internal back office systems and product integrations, 3rd party wallet integrations and 3rd party platform / software integrations.
- Compliance - Delivering key projects to meet the changes in compliance / certification guidelines across multiple jurisdictions and territories.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the entire individual project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
- Concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Project delivery within Time / Budget and quality assurance.
- Manage all project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
- Manage stakeholder / management expectations.
- Managing 3rd Party providers / technical teams (both internal and external)
- Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks.
- Ensure project reporting and admin is up to date and project status and reporting is always accurately maintained.
- Attending the weekly programme board to discuss project progress, risks and issues.
- Involvement in pre-sales / concept stages of upcoming projects.
- Technical IT Background (Academic or recent experience)
- Recent hands-on Project Management / Delivery experience in a software development environment.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of the best practices for project management.
- High standards of both written and oral communication.
- Appreciation of both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies, and the ability to apply them appropriately.
- IT orientated skill set.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.