Broker Support Technician
An independent and specialist Lloyds Broker operating in the international markets, with sound technical knowledge and a fantastic reputation.
Working as part of a knowledgeable technical team, providing a quality service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements within the International markets.
Day to Day
- Taking instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from clients and Account Executives when appropriate.
- Preparing and checking formal documents - BIDs, Certificates, Endorsements, Market Reform Contracts and Policies for accuracy prior to receipt by clients
- Processing bordereau
- Setting up new/renewed binders
- Submitting policy documentation to signing offices (both bureaux and non-bureaux)
- Producing debit/credit notes and processing premiums
- Handling Signing Office and client queries in respect of both Policy and Premium issues
- Ensuring that diary checks (manual and electronic) are maintained
- Maintaining statistical information as required
- 1 years' Lloyds insurance processing experience gained within a broking house
- Ideally good knowledge of Xchanging systems
- Ideally international exposure
- Very presentable and articulate
Established in 2013, Nashrock Recruitment is an independently owned, specialist Insurance & Financial, Recruitment Agency, working with companies in the City of London, Greater London and the Home Counties, working on permanent, temporary and contract vacancies within the Insurance and Reinsurance markets.