Trainee Accounts Assistant
Are you an enthusiastic, numerate individual looking to start a career within the accountancy arena? Working in a friendly and supportive team environment, this is an excellent entry level opportunity. The role is in a busy office environment with ample support to develop skills and abilities in accounting.
- Invoice processing.
- Setting up of payments.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Account payable reconciliations.
- Processing and allocating payments.
- Managing day-to-day transactions.
- Helping to resolve internal and external queries.
- General administrative duties.
- Assisting team members with any ad hoc duties.
- Daily positing of smaller entries.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport within all levels of the organisation.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to use Microsoft applications to a proficient standard, particularly Excel.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn.
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.