Content Marketing Specialist
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Content Marketing Specialist (Maternity Cover) This is a very diverse role and the firm are also flexible about working from home 2 days a week also. The role is working for an international educational client based in Cambridge.
The company are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Specialist and this role is individual will have a deep passion for telling the firms Digital department and partners brand stories in order to educate audiences across a breadth of media and content forms.
The role of the Content Marketing Specialist requires a person who is able to work in, and thrive, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The Content Marketing Specialist also has a high level of creativity blended with a passion for driving change in the business through technology.
The Content Marketing Specialist is also highly familiar with the best trends and practices in SEO, site development, and social media marketing. The role of the Content Marketing Specialist is also
Support the Head of Content to create an annual content marketing calendar and engaging website content.
Own the Digital websites and blog sites, responsible for ensuring that websites have compelling content, navigation, structure/design, localization, and landing pages that will make content easily digestible by the audience.
Optimise website conversions, increase traffic and improve both on-page SEO and off-page SEO analysis and execution; improving organic search engine performance and setting goals based on click through rates, conversions, and traffic.
Conduct research and develop an understanding of the online/digital education industry and the firms Digital programmes unique value proposition and product's market differentiators.
Support the Head of Content Develop to build engagement across existing business's social media profiles and presence, inclusive of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube among other channels in order to expand the firms Digital's online following.
Work with the marketing team to define and create resources and new content that supports segment specific marketing programs and enhances the firms Digital market awareness for the purpose of driving sales leads, and ultimately helping in sales growth.
Work with the academic and sales teams in producing relevant content that is up to standard and meets the stakeholders' as well as consumers' needs.
Project manage new programme launches and own project plans
Manage directory of marketing material and create digital assets to support current and new campaigns
Develop resources for the sales team, including videos, case studies, webinars, brochures, newsletters and presentations.
General Duties and Responsibilities
To work within the Sales and Marketing team and with University partners.
To participate in the annual Performance appraisal process.
To ensure communication systems and practices support effective management arrangements and promote good relations with teams.
To undertake other duties not specifically stated above, which from time to time are necessary for the effective performance of the business without altering the nature or level of responsibility involved.
Experience Required:- Content Marketing Specialist
- Experience in the conception and creation of content marketing strategies and digital marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of traditional and digital marketing.
- Proven experience of working within a marketing environment with exposure to digital content campaign management, and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of, and an interest in Higher Education, educational content and its digital landscape.
- Working knowledge and understanding of baseline online marketing including SEO, analytics, website design and CMS, ROI analysis, PPC campaigns, content development, keyword research and selection.
- Experience of effective digital copywriting.
- Proven executor.
- Excellent project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate efficiently and effectively and manage people's expectations in high pressure environments.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and manage conflicting deadlines in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of producing effective marketing copy as well as excellent proofing and subbing skills.
- Ability to convey messages and tell stories that make connections with audiences.
- Ability to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders both as a team and under own initiative.
- Strong agency management skills.
- Exceptional creative, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to digest and understand new information efficiently.
- A progressive attitude toward SEO and digital marketing.
The Maternity cover content marketing specialist role, is initially a 6 months fixed terms contract with the possibility to be extended or go permanent. Based in Central Cambridge, with the options in the future to be working at home 2 days a week down the line. STARTING IMMEDIATELY…Working Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30. The salary will be between £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
If this Content Marketing Specialist position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!"
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Marketing, B2C, Content, Copy, Website, SEO, Creation, CMS, ROI analysis, PPC, Campaigns, Keywords Research, Digital, Copy Writing, Project Manager, Education, Graduate, Campaign Management, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategies.