Sales Account Manager North East
Baltic Recruitment are currently working with a well-known, leading brand within the media industry.
Our client are looking for an experienced sales professional with industry knowledge, preferably within Digital or Radio advertising. As a Field Based Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business from an agreed client list, attending meetings and presenting bespoke campaigns to businesses across the North East of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative organisation with a reputation that speaks for itself!
- Developing revenue from an agreed client list / territory.
- Generate appointments with both new and existing clients.
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing clients, ensuring a first class service is provided.
- Presenting campaign information to prospective clients.
- Achieve agreed revenue targets and KPI's in line with company expectations.
- Consistently and proactively sourcing new sales opportunities
- Use effective questioning skills and detailed approach when taking briefs from clients and prospects.
- Working closely with the creative internal teams to deliver effective solutions to the clients.
- Manage the full sales process from initial contact to closing the sale.
- Provide weekly revenue forecasts to management.
- Feedback and shire market intelligence with manager and team members
- Contribute positively to sales meetings.
- Previous field sales experience is essential for this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Proven ability to build and maintain key relationships.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Ability to add value to a dynamic high achieving team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- All round sales skills prospecting, questioning, presenting and closing.
- Full, clean driving license is essential.
For more information please contact Ashley Cant on or submit your CV to