A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Front-End Web Developer to work with one of Sental's National clients.
Role Overview: In order to become an integral part of our web development team you will have a good understanding of web standards, usability and accessibility. You must be a quick learner with strong communication skills.
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Breaking down programme specification into its simplest elements and translating logic into a programming language.
- Clarifying which actions the website/app is intended to perform.
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Combining all elements of the website/app design and testing it.
- Testing sample data sets.
- Reacting to problems and correcting where necessary.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- Working alongside the back-end developers
- Experience of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of MVC, Rest API, GIT
- Exposure to Linux, Apache, MySQL and other technologies
- You will have a real passion for digital media with a keen eye for details and analytical problem solving skills.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to nicole . down @ Sental . co . uk
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment
Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
Our management team have over 20 years’ recruitment industry experience.
Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement “Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960478010