Site Manager- MRF
H9 Technical are currently collaborating with a market-leading Waste Management and Resource business in the recruitment of a Site Manager for an MRF/RDF facility based near to Milton Keynes.
This is a permanent (staff) role with competitive salary on offer and a number of benefits making the overall package extremely attractive to the right candidate.
- Management of MRF/RDF facility, including management of any associated recycling development at site, including all associated reporting obligations and KPI requirements.
- Explore and develop opportunities to optimise the site to greatest commercial benefit; through additional consents, specialist activities or other alternative site uses such as transport operating centre.
- To ensure that the site and vehicles are operated in an efficient and safe manner with proper regard to environmental compliance.
- To ensure the efficient and safe handling / treatment of waste material, the adoption of best practice principles and the control of operational costs within/below budget.
- To ensure that the Company pursues best practice with regards its policies and procedures, development of industrial relations and legislative compliance within an open and empowered culture.
- Degree educated with a proven track-record in environmental management and contract management roles.
- Demonstrable record of working with Local Government / Authorities.
- Experience in Transfer Station / RDF management (an advantage).
- Experience in Transport Operations, CPC Road Haulage (an advantage)
- Experience in Production Facility (an advantage)
- Applicable CoTC / CCS Qualifications.
- Health & Safety Qualifications.
- Numerate and IT literate, with the ability to use management information effectively.
- Experience of a professional and disciplined approach to management, working alongside operational teams ensuring performance expectations, service standards and people development are met.
- Demonstrable skills in achieving demanding work requirements and ensuring customer needs are met.
- Evidence of the ability to identify and implement change programmes that have a positive impact on operational and business requirements.
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch to discuss the role further if your profile is suitable.