Nursery Assistant at Tinies David Lloyd York-Bank Staff
Are you looking for a new challenge that combines childcare with flexible hours?
Are you creative when it comes to engaging children in a variety of activities?
Have you got experience working with children 3 months to 5 years old?
If so, Tinies Childcare has the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for flexible and enthusiastic candidates to join the nursery team when they need extra help at David Lloyd York.
We need a candidate who
- Has got previous experience of working with children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Planning and assessment EYFS framework
What we’d love to see
- Hold childcare Level 2 qualified
- works as part of a team in a child centred environment where the children are cared for in a safe, loving and stimulating way, ensuring their individual needs are met within the group setting.
- be familiar with, and act according to, child protection guidelines as set down by the local safeguarding board or Social Services.
- Deliver and uphold the Tinies Vision & Mission on an ongoing basis.
- Provide support to their Line Manager on a daily basis.
- To be aware of Health and Safety issues in the setting.
- Ensure the safety, security and well-being of all children attending the setting.
Tinies Childcare is a company which promotes Safeguarding Practices at all times for children and team members. Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and referencing checks
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.