A successful and thriving leading IFA that offers advice to individuals, trustees and business owners, is looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their ambitious team. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to the Financial Services sector as a professional with a mature outlook.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity within a growing organisation with industry-leading expectations. The ideal IFA Administrator would be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Supporting Financial Advisors
- Carrying out ad-hoc valuation requests
- Liaising with 3rd parties
- Meet and greet clients
- Liaising with Advisers across the business and building good relationships
This is an ideal opportunity if you are keen to build upon your existing skills, knowledge and experience within the IFA sector.
Candidates to be considered should have the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 12 months experience working within an IFA or Financial Services environment
- Previous experience within an Administration role within Financial Services
- Good knowledge of all Investments, Pensions and Protection Products
This is a great opportunity to join a business that believes in nurturing your career, valuing your commitment and rewarding you with attractive employee benefits packages. Our client will offer significant support towards Financial Planning qualifications in order to progress into a Paraplanner position.