BI Developer needed in Reading
- To ensure BI/MI best practises are observed in terms of the accuracy, efficiency and robustness.
- Liaise with third parties and clients regarding Business Intelligence
- Contribute to the design of Data Warehouse Dimensional Model and understand the structure of source data.
- To build new SSIS packages (ETL), SSAS Cubes and SSRS Reports based on business requirements.
- To provide maintenance of existing BI solutions, performance Dashboard, SSIS packages, SSAS Cubes, SSRS/Excel MI reports.
- To document key procedures/processes in line with company standards.
- My client needs the following technical skills - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and to have the practical skills in the theory of building a Datawarehouse, together with logical data modules.
- High level of competence in TSQL and SQL Server 2012 (SQL Server 2016 preferred).
- Experience of building ETL processes using SSIS packages.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Pivot table skills
- A good understanding of data warehousing
- Visual Studio and Team Framework Server experience
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.