An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to work for our successful client who has a large portfolio of longstanding clients.
You will work alongside the Financial Advisor on investments, mainly on platforms, pensions and sometimes life insurance. Your duties will be as follows:
- Preparation for client meetings, ensuring all the essential information is in place
- Ensuring the Financial Advisor has the necessary compliance and fact finding documents for clients
- Preparation for client review meetings with appropriate valuations
- Ensuring agendas are prepared to cover the matters to be addressed
- Preparing advice reports for clients and sending advice letters
- Working with the administrator to process the new business
- Diarising all meetings to ensure everything is planned appropriately
- Working with existing team to make sure compliance requirements are met
You will have previously worked as a Paraplanner and be keen to progress with this successful organisation. Strong IT, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Salary dependent upon experience; £30000-£40000