My client, a fun and sharp architects studio/gallery is looking for a permanent accounts assistant with 1-2 years experience.
My client, a fantastic architects firm in London is in need for an experienced Accounts Assistant with at least a Level 2 in their AAT. Experience with in finance or an architects/design studio would be most helpful. If you have or are studying for your AAT and are looking to join a friendly and fast paced team, then please apply.
- Previous experience working within the similar role would be very beneficial
- Previous experience working in a design gallery within their fiance department
- AAT (Level 2 minimum)
- 1-2 years experience within accounts payable
- Intermediate/advanced Excel and numeracy skills
Role will include:
- Updating purchase orders
- Checking receipts against invoices
- Handling high volumes of invoices and working to deadlines
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and gallery stuff.
- Ensure invoices are collated daily and processed in a timely manner (prioritising the more urgent invoices)
- Making sure the correct department is being invoiced, through attention to detail and communication across the charity
- Ensure that all tasks can be effectively covered within the gallery finance team
- Ensuring that any invoices selected for payment have been matched and approved in accordance with the gallery.
- Supply queries to Finance Manger.
- Ad-hoc duties will also apply
If you are a up and coming Accounts Assistant and are keen to find out more about this role, contact James Gray at Huntress in London on or email directly to
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.