Mid-Level Developer - Wokingham
Looking for a challenging and rewarding role, where your attention to detail and experience will help our established national sales and lettings business continue to thrive and, in turn, take your career to the next level?
Then look no further, as an enticing opportunity has arisen to join Leaders Romans Group, the UK’s largest privately owned estate agency, in the pivotal role of Mid Level Developer.
The group has ambitious plans to become a front-runner in digital, this not only includes developing sophisticated websites to; increase our client base, improve client retention and client experience - but to also establish new touch points via new digital platforms (e.g. mobile applications, client portals, artificial intelligence, virtual reality) to ensure the group maintains a competitive advantage.
You’ll be joining a new digital development team that are at the forefront of digital technology - led by a Lead Developer that holds the Drupal Grand Master accreditation - you can be safe in the knowledge you will learn quickly and be able to deploy industry leading digital solutions.
We are looking for someone who has experience and an understanding in the below areas:
- Experience with Drupal
- Experience with Object-Oriented PHP, either from scratch or using PHP frameworks
- Understanding of web standards - CSS3, HTML5
- Interest in automation, use of reusable scripts, libraries and pre-processors/minifiers
- Ability to write/understand PHPunit/behat (or similar) tests
- Ability to write/understand Bash scripts
- Some experience using CLI only tools
- Interest in CI/CD
- Basic understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with TWIG templating language and YAML configuration files
- Solid understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience with Drupal console and Drush
To succeed, you must have excellent attention to detail, have the ability to understand business needs and translate those into technical requirements and be a good team player and self-motivator who will be keen to rise to the many challenges this job has to offer.
In return we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
The closing date should be treated as a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment. We wish you every success with your job search.