Finance Administrator with Reception
A friendly company specialising in design and architecture are looking for an upbeat and pro-active Finance Administrator. Based on reception for 3 days a week, and in the back office with the Financial Controller for the remaining 2 days, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gradually build their finance skills as in time you will spend more time with finance to eventually go full time as a Finance Administrator.
In this dual role, you will be doing the following:
- Giving all clients and visitors a warm and professional welcome
- Using discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Helping with the procurement of stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Maintaining tidiness in the kitchen
- Liaising with suppliers and the buildings manager
- Distributing post, organising couriers and keeping a record of all bookings
- Occasional desk research and project work for the Architects and Designers
- Purchase ledger - coding and processing purchase invoices, expenses and dealing with credit control
- Sales ledger - posting sales invoices and converting pro-formas to invoices, updating sales ledger and allocating
- Updating and reconciling Sage with petty cash
- Bank reconciliation - updating Sage with purchase ledger payments, direct debits etc
- Assisting with the preparation of payroll which is done through an external company
- Preparing weekly spreadsheet with money in/proposed payments and current bank balance
- Preparing BACS files for purchase ledger
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for fantastic dual role where they will be made to feel welcome and be part of a fun and vibrant team in a buzzy environment. If this sounds like you and you’re looking for part-time work, don’t delay, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive for each role, we are unable to get back to each individual on the status of their application).