eCommerce Data Administrator
eCommerce Data Administrator - Tamworth - £21,270
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a professional and well-educated individual to join a highly corporate and reputable organisation as an eCommerce Data Administrator specialising in Wines and Spirits.
Responsibilities of the eCommerce Data Administrator include:
- Working in an exciting fast-paced environment, managing the wine and spirits products for eCommerce
- Product data setup, merchandising and enrichment in eCommerce systems
- Producing reports and analytics for wine and spirits sales
- Creative briefs for wine and spirits content and emails
- Raising defects and enhancement requests to improve processes and systems
- Close liaison with the Wine and Spirits buying teams
- Managing JIRA tickets, defects and stories
- Monitoring sales and key performance indicators
The successful eCommerce Data Administrator must possess:
- Minimum grades C or above at A Level, ideally possessing a related degree
- Data entry experience
- Google Analytics - statistical analysis, investigating eCommerce data and drawing conclusions from it
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- Hybris product cockpit knowledge
The successful eCommerce Data Administrator can expect:
- £21,270 rising to £26,170
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Full training provided
If you are experienced in the following please apply: eCommerce, Copywriting, Analytics, SEO, Merchandising, Creative Writing, Journalism, Data Entry.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.