Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst - £40k company car
Our client is an industry leading business with offices in multiple locations around England. They are a multi-award winning and fast-growing business with ever increasing IT requirements offering exciting technical challenges and genuine career opportunities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and confident Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst to join us to lead an existing infrastructure and desktop support team. You will be very hands-on and will work on the latest technologies in a fast-paced business environment in a rapidly expanding company.
Salary is £40,000 per annum, plus a company car.
Main Duties of the Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
- To provide design, installation, configuration and monitoring services for the IT infrastructure hardware comprising: Virtual and Physical servers (Dell), Storage Array (NetApp), Core and Edge Switches (Cisco Nexus and Catalyst), Backup and Replication (NetApp and Veeam). Plus the software stack comprising: VMware, Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Azure
- You will be an escalation point for the busy helpdesk function, supporting around 250 users across multiple UK sites
- Work closely with all levels of the organisation
- Be willing to work additional hours, out of hours and weekends when required and be part of the on-call rota
- Based in the Head Office with regular travel
Person Specification for Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
- Very strong knowledge and hands-on experience of System Administration for Windows, Exchange and SQL servers, AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO, RDS in addition to VMware and Veeam is essential
- Excellent understanding of networking principles and firewalls and security
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and superb customer service
- Possess a natural initiative and pro-activeness to your work ethic
- Be open to new ideas and have a positive outlook
Free car parking, competitive salary, genuine career progression, company car
For further information regarding this Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst, please call Andy at Contact Point Resourcing, or APPLY NOW.