Tester / QA Engineer
Polkadotfrog are seeking a Tester / QA Engineer to work in a Web environment developing and performing tests and testing procedures for our clients software products and client sites. This includes a range of automated and manual tests.
- Write, review and perform procedural test scripts on client sites.
- Adapted test scripts on a client-by-client basis from a core test framework.
- Write, review and develop automated frameworks to aid client testing.
- Review and help develop testing procedures and processes.
- Liaise with the development and project management teams to ascertain requirements and ensure thorough test coverage.
- File bug reports for defects and issues, and take responsibility for their progress through to resolution.
- Other tasks as and when required.
- Familiarity with Web technology and related concepts.
- Clear written English.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge of Web-based test automation and relevant tools.
- Knowledge of usability considerations in Web design.
- Knowledge of the WAI guidelines.
- Knowledge of a scripting language, preferably Python.
- Knowledge of different browsers and operating systems.