Corporate Tax Senior
Job Title: Corporate Tax Senior
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
You will predominantly be working as part of a Corporation Tax Team, and will provide assistance as needed on tax advisory projects. You will be dealing with all Corporation Tax Compliance matters on a portfolio of clients. More specifically, this would include identification of tax-sensitive expenditure and wider tax issues, liaison with clients to resolve queries, communication with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met, overview of the client portfolio to ensure HMRC deadlines are met, review of work undertaken by junior members of the compliance team, mentoring of junior members of the compliance team and WIP & billing management for your portfolio clients. You will be expected to build and maintain effective and long term relationships with our new and existing client base.
- Highly motivated and confident individual.
- Eagerness to make the role your own.
- Drive and determination to 'go the extra mile' for the firm, our clients, your colleagues and yourself.
- Recognise the importance of a team approach and will be committed to everyone succeeding together. As a company they focus is to support their people and teams to aspire, grow, achieve and succeed, so you should also have a genuine desire to be part of a team.
- It is essential that you have strong inter-personal skills and are a good communicator.
- You will either be ATT qualified or CTA qualified or already studying towards the CTA qualification.
ACS are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Corporate Tax Senior please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Corporate Tax Senior It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Corporate Tax Senior with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Corporate Tax Senior role you desire.