Experienced Healthcare Assistants Required
Experienced Healthcare Assistants required for a full time, permanent contract.
Location: In the Truro Area.
Our client is looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants for an exciting permanent in the Truro area. You will support staff to provide a high standard of individualised and quality care to service users. You will promote opportunity, dignity, choice and well-being to ensure individuals enjoy the highest quality of life. You will participate in the daily activities, personal care and promote independence with a person-centred approach and compassionate approach. The ideal candidate will be available to work a minimum of 34 hours per week across 3-4 days.
- 3-6 months experience within the last 4 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable adults and children
- 3-4 days availability per week
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Car driver
- Breathtaking views
- Flexible Working Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Friendly Team
- Ongoing Support and Training
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up to date CV and you will receive a call from one of our dedicated consultants.