EllisKnight is recruiting on an exclusive basis for a Financial Controller to work for a rapidly growing company based near Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Reporting to the CFO, you will be managing a small finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports
- Production of statutory accounts for the Group and it's subsidiaries
- Providing relevant financial information to the Board
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Overseeing monthly processing of payroll
- Assisting the FD in the development and execution of the Group's taxation strategy
- Taking a lead role in the implementation of a new accounting system
- Managing relationships with auditors, tax advisers, bankers and other parties as required
To be considered suitable for this position, you must be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), possess strong management experience and be an exceptional communicator.
You should enjoy working in a fast paced environment, be open to change and have a good sense of humour!
This position will pay up to £55,000 plus excellent benefits.