Junior Associate (Credit Admin)
We are looking for Junior Associate (Credit Admin) for one of our Clients to join their growing team in their main branch in Central London.Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
- Portfolio Maintenance for all Bilateral Credit/Syndication Loan accounts
- Reports and returns.
- Process agency.
- Handling of all Bilateral Credit/Syndication loans. -
- Drawdowns / rollovers / interest servicing / repayments etc
- All back-office work pertaining to the loan accounts viz.,Maintenance of files, correspondence with other branches, putting through transactions in Finacle, updating information in Finacle, account statements, diarising, follow-up, Initiating Finacle entries in loan accounts.
- Advising daily currency-wise cash flows to Treasury Liaisoning with the back offices of the various agent and participating banks / branches.
- Co-ordinating with Accounts Department for Reconciliation of Accounts.
- Diarising Interest / Instalment payments and sending timely reminders.
- Advising currency-wise cash flows to Treasury.
- Maintainance of the Loans and Commisions Registers & Documents Register.
- All work relating to Bank Guarantees.
- Periodical reports and returns to IBG and other regulatory bodies, and any other returns as and when received.
- Cover for the three other Associates in the department.
- Working knowledge of loans & advances and bank guarantees.
- Sound knowledge of Finacle operations and MS Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, 'Apply' immediately.