Customer Experience Lead
Customer Experience Lead to work for a leading Oil & Gas company in Sunbury
Customer Experience (CX) Lead
Up to £445 per day 3 Months plus
Your new role
A leading Oil & Gas Company is l coking for a Customer Experience (CX) Lead to Shape, develop and drive delivery of the IT&S CX Roadmap in alignment with the broader IT architecture strategies, policies and plans and in alignment with changing customer feedback themes.
You will be responsible for leading the team, ensuring excellent Customer Experience is achieved and represent the Service Desk to both the business & IT. You will be helping to improve processes and streamlining existing process to create a slicker, more user-friendly service desk.
What you'll need to succeed
The following experience is required:
- Shape, develop and drive delivery of the group CX Roadmap in alignment with the broader IT architecture strategies, policies and plans and in alignment with changing customer feedback themes.
- Develop budget plans in alignment with the above mentioned roadmap and ensure priorities are clear and articulated together with associated risks for deliver / non-delivery.
- Collaborate across various teams and the business to ensure that CX integrates effectively to meet changing requirements in a consistent, optimised manner, delivering quality outcomes that lead to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Influence the Self Help Services Manager to incorporate emerging digital solutions when delivering business customers with a high quality ability to search, find and access online self-help guidance to resolve their various group questions and issues.
- Optimise and adapt customer feedback channels such that all feedback is reviewed, analysed for improvement opportunities and responded to by appropriate methods.
- Ensure robust and well defined complaint processes are in place including escalation and expedite routes such that they accommodate changing workplace solutions.
- Operate as Chief Editor of content relating to CX such as the Voice of the Customer monthly reporting and flex the content to respond to latest feedback and themes.
- Manage and enhance the voice of the customer network for receiving feedback, offering opportunities to contribute to early adopter programs and sharing key updates to group initiatives and services.
- Identify, prioritise, secure budget for and manage the delivery of any Customer Services owned significant enhancements to CX.
- Support initiatives to drive down calls to the Service Desk.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a daily rate of up to £445 per day depending on experience, this will be a 3 month initial assignment with a possibility of extension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.