Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 plus Bonus
Your role as the Store Leader:
Your role as Store Leader is to create a high performing, motivated and engaged team through leading, coaching and inspiring. You will encourage team members to have a passion for the job they do and make sure they engage with our client's customers to understand their needs, so they sell the right products and service to them.
You will also manage individual’s performance and develop the team to achieve and improve on business targets, store standards and compliance.
Reporting to the regional leader and having people management responsibility for the team members within the store, you will be given the opportunity to cover for the store leader in their absence.
Responsibilities of the Store Leader:
- Leading the performance of the team with 1-2-1s and mentoring sessions
- Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrate effective mentoring behaviours
- Live observations and regular role play to improve performance
- Target and objective setting
- Using instore systems and working to process taking ownership of what you and the team do
- Being passionate about the company products, services and propositions and understand what they offer as a business.
- Maximising productivity in the store and delivering store rotas in a timely manner
- Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Managing the store when required
- Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance, taking pride in where you work
- Encouraging your team to have in-depth conversations with our customers, helping them to buy more easily.
Requirements of the Store Leader:
- Someone who has worked in a fast-paced environment previously, can work to targets and deadlines
- Someone that can be able to lead, encourage and develop teams to be high performing
- Strong coaching skills
- Great communication skills
- Someone who can provide support, training and development
- Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer service, putting the customer first in everything they do
What we will give you as the Store Leader:
- Competitive salary
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days holiday per financial year (pro rota)
- 3 additional days holiday for 3 years’ service
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and Development support
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Friends and family discount
- 2 paid volunteer days
- Regular incentive scheme
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Store Leader role then please apply now!