IT Technical Support Apprentice - Utility Warehouse
Establish your career in IT with an award winning energy company!
Would you like to work for one of the UK's fastest growing companies? How about a Company that will pay you up to 25% on top of your salary for simply providing great customer service? And how about a Company of around 970 staff that believes so strongly in internal progression that most of its Supervisors, Managers, Senior Managers (and even two of its Directors) began their careers here as Customer Service Advisors?
If so, you have come to the right place!
Our client is the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of utility services and they are looking for a customer focussed, hardworking and technical individual to join their technical services team. (Training to be provided with all duties).
KEY DUTIES -
- Landline - Troubleshoot issues relating to making and receiving calls and reporting line faults to our 2nd line support team and network provider for further investigation
- Broadband - Troubleshoot issues affecting service operation such as authentication, connectivity and service performance along with LAN and WLAN Networks
- Mobile - Troubleshoot issues relating to coverage, mobile data browsing/usage, making and receiving calls, roaming, additional service features such as voicemail access/retrieval and handset troubleshooting
- VOIP - Troubleshoot issues affecting service configuration, operation and performance (QOS)
- E-Mail/Webmail - Configuration of E-mail clients such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Mac Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird using the protocols IMAP/POP3/SMTP and providing guidance and support on their web mail platform
ABOUT YOU -
To be a IT Technical Support Apprentice you will need to be a tech enthusiast with 5 GCSEs (A* - C) including Maths and English.
This company are looking for someone with these skills and personal qualities.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
Sound like you? Then send us an application and we will let you know if you are suitable for this position, or one of the other Apprenticeships we have available.
This 14-month Apprenticeship has a salary of £17,000. You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications.
AFTER THE APPRENTICESHIP
Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.