Senior FP&A Analyst
Our client a global leader within their field are seeking to add a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for Cost Forecasting within the group
- Pro-actively understand through analysis the drivers of costs within these cost centres, the mix between variable and fixed costs.
- Support the relevant Executive member with ad hoc analysis / presentations, as required and agreed with the Head of FP&A, to drive strategic and tactical decisions within departments.
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting cycles within the relevant areas to ensure numbers and story are provided in line with the overall forecasting and budgeting cycles
- Work closely with Management Accountant to understand the impact of actuals and provide commentary on how actuals compare with what was expected in terms of budget and forecast.
- Actively support forecast presentation and other presentations required for Executive Committee and Board
- Lead analyst for specific lines within the P&L and own overall understanding on movements.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and accurate.
- Develop scenarios to analyse the impact of various scenarios across several P&L lines
- Pro actively analyse costs to understand key cost drivers.
- Ensure cost allocations comply with Finance principals and policy.
- Investment appraisals and post-investment evaluation.
- Work closely with functions to maintain and improve financial control processes and governance.
Our Client in return will provide, on-site parking, bonus, pension and a clear career progression path.